Rooting is gaining full access to your device, To be able to fully customize your phone, upgrade performances, modify behavior of installed applications, and many more!
How to root my Android device?It’s an easy question, but a complicated answer. The answer is that it depends on your device. Since Linux is an open source OS, there’s plenty of phones/tablets manufacturers and they all have a unique way to get rooted.Today I will show you easy way to root your Samsung Galaxy S7 with the Kingo Root application.
How to root Samsung Galaxy S7
In order to root your Samsung Galaxy S7, follow these steps:
- Start by enabling USB debugging on your device.
- Download the free Kingo Root software https://www.kingoapp.com/ and open it on your computer.
- Once the software opened, plug your device into your computer with a USB cable. The software will then proceed to drivers installation.
- You should now see your device model and root status on the software. Read the disclaimer and then press the ROOT button to start rooting your device.
- Once rooting is complete, you will be prompted to click on the finish button. Be sure to press that button before unplugging your Samsung Galaxy 7 phone. You phone will then reboot.
- Once your device is rebooted, a screen will pop up on your device asking for SuperUser privileges. Press on “Grant” to allow access.