The Modern Combat series has long been the king of first person shooters available for Android. Each of its previous installments has looked to create a superb action-packed thrill ride, and Blackout looks to carry on with that legacy.
Campaign wise you’re dealing with the same sort of story we’ve come to expect from the Modern Combat series. Someone is looking to take over the world and it’s your job to stop him. Although the premise of the campaign isn’t exactly original, the journey it takes you on, and the places you visit is to be commended. Players can choose from one of four different classes to use, with each having their own strengths and weaknesses. Each of them also has a set weapons path for players to follow and upgrade where they see fit. It’s not as detailed as similar games on home consoles, but it gets the job done here.
Combat 5 Blackout v2.0.0f features:
- 4 customizable classes that you can level up across single- and multiplayer
- Find the play style the suits you: Assault, Heavy, Recon, or Sniper
- Activate class-specific skills by earning and spending Skill PointsHIGH-POWERED MULTIPLAYER
- Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches
- Talk to other players in Global and Squad Chat
- Individual and Squad leaderboards
- Win cool rewards in the limited-time eventsUNIFIED GAME PROGRESSIONAccumulate XP and level up by playing both single-player missions and multiplayer matches
- Unlock higher-tier weapons by mastering lower-tier ones
- Customize the perfect weapon using a host of attachments and jump straight into the actionINTENSE SOLO CAMPAIGN
- Fast-paced story missions with various challenges taking you from Tokyo to Venice
- Play the new Spec-Ops missions for a real FPS adrenaline rush
- > Flawless graphics, music and voice performances perfectly adapted for a shooter game