Sony Xperia E3 D2202, D2212, D2203 made by Sony, it is very easy to root Xperia E just just need to download some files like Flashtool, SuperSu and kernel file then follow the steps carefully. To root Xperia E you need a USB cable, enable USB debugging.
How to Root Xperia E3:If you want to root Xperia E3:
- Unlock the bootloader of your mobile just follow the on screen information.
- Now download Flashtool in your PC.
- Then Download SuperSu file copy it in your SD Card.
- Then download Kernel file D2212, D2202, D2203 these files are different for each model, you need to download your model kernel file.
- Keep all the downloaded files in one folder then right click on flashtool file and run as administrator.
- It will take some time to installation the set up, then double click on flashtool folder and then open fashtool.exe in run as administrator.
- Now press the BLU button at the top of flashtool and choose fastboot mode.
- Then you have to select (Select kernel to Flash) and select kernel boot image from your PC.
- Then switch off your phone and connect your phone with PC until the phone show blue light on screen.
- Then select your Sony Xperis E3 this will start rooting process, after the process completed flashtool show successful message.
- Then press volume down+volume up at same time to switch on your Xperia E3.
- Now you are in recovery mode, Select Install Zip then choose SuperSu file from your SD card.
- Then press reboot.