Here are the most commonly used ADB/ Fastboot Commands for all android users. In this article, we have shared a concise list of much essential ADB and fastboot commands. These commands are very useful for anyone who is going to modify or customize their android device.
- Install/ setup ADB/Fastboot drivers at your PC. [Windows] – [Mac or Linux].
- install Minimal ADB and fastboot flash tool at your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging mode at Android device. go to [Settings >Developer options].
- An original USB data cable to connect the device with the PC.
ADB/ FASTBOOT COMMANDS -ULTIMATE LIST
FASTBOOT COMMANDS LIST
- fastboot devices – > Displays the connect devices.
- adb reboot bootloader – > Boot your device into bootloader or fastboot mode.
- adb reboot recovery -> Boot the device in recovery mode.
- adb reboot fastboot -> directly reboot your device in fastboot mode.
- fastboot reboot bootloader -> to reboot your device from fastboot mode to fastboot mode again.
- fastboot flash ABC.zip – > To flash a zip file via fastboot mode. [ABC= real zip file name]
- fastboot flash recovery ABC.img – > To flash a recovery image file. [ABC= real zip file name]
- fastboot flash boot ABC.img -> To flash a kernel image file. [ABC= real zip file name]
- fastboot oem unlock -> to Unlock the bootloader of your device.
- fastboot oem lock -> to relock the bootloader of the device.
- adb reboot -> to normally reboot your device.
ADB COMMANDS LIST
- adb devices –> show connected android devices with the PC.
- adb install –> to install an application .apk.
- adb pull –> to copy a file from the device to the system.
- adb push –> to copy a file from the system to the device
- adb get-serialno – > shows device serial no.
- adb logcat – > to display log file on the screen.
- adb jdwp -> shows JDWP processes at the device.
- adb get-state -> displays device’s status.
- adb wait-for-device – > displays progress time required/ delay for the next command.
- adb bugreport -> shows dump sys, dump state and logcat data at the screen.
- adb start-server – > to start ADB server process.
- adb kill-server -> to stop the ADB server.
- adb shell – > Lunch the remote shell console for commands at the device to control your device.
- adb help -> to display helps contents for ABD.
These were some of the most common ADB/ Fastboot Commands for all Android users.