Routing Android device is no longer a difficult task. Many applications are available to root you device with just one click and without need PC or computer. Note that Root will give you more permissions and tools on your smartphone to customize it more and more.
Rooting apps for android:
- Install KingRoot on your phone
- Open KingRoot and press "Try!"
- Get root (must be 100%)
- Download and install Framaroot on your Android phone.
- Open the app from the apps list
- Select any custom application Superuser or SuperSU
- Press root!
- Download and install RomasterSU application
- Wait a little while the app tries to install the Root on your phone.
- The routine will be installed directly.
- I Prefer to restart the phone when finished.
- Download and install the 360 Root application.
- After opening the application press the ring root button.
- Wait a bit to do the routines.
- Reboot your phone and your PC will boot.
- If rooting is not complete, you can try several times, after restarting the device, or deleting application data.
- The phone may restart several times during rooting operation.
- Rooting for some devices requires an open bootloader !.
- The above applications are mostly running on Android: 2.2 to 6.0.
- Some rooting applications are considered by the protection program as a type of virus and delete them.