Routing Android device is no longer a difficult task. Many applications are available to root you device with just one click and without need PC or computer. Note that Root will give you more permissions and tools on your smartphone to customize it more and more.
Rooting apps for android:
KingRoot is the most popular ad application for rooting, the app includes support of more than 40,000 android devices! it also Easy and simple to use. all you need to do is:
- Install KingRoot on your phone
- Open KingRoot and press "Try!"
- Get root (must be 100%)
Is also a powerful app to get root with one click, supports many android smartphones like bq devices and some china devices. The application easy to use, all you need:
- Download and install Framaroot on your Android phone.
- Open the app from the apps list
- Select any custom application Superuser or SuperSU
- Press root!
RomasterSu is one of the best Apps for Rooting for Huawei, ZTE, Samsung, HTC, Sony, Lenovo, CoolPad and other devices, more than 8000 models, the application gives a great opportunity to get root.
- Download and install RomasterSU application
- Wait a little while the app tries to install the Root on your phone.
- The routine will be installed directly.
- I Prefer to restart the phone when finished.
This App installs another application named kinguser that manages the power of routine on your phone.
Also a Great app and tool supports most devices running Android 4.0, 4.1 and above, you can also try it to root your Android phone.
- Download and install the 360 Root application.
- After opening the application press the ring root button.
- Wait a bit to do the routines.
- Reboot your phone and your PC will boot.
- If rooting is not complete, you can try several times, after restarting the device, or deleting application data.
- The phone may restart several times during rooting operation.
- Rooting for some devices requires an open bootloader !.
- The above applications are mostly running on Android: 2.2 to 6.0.
- Some rooting applications are considered by the protection program as a type of virus and delete them.
There are many ways and applications that helps you to see if your Android device is unrooted or has been routed in advance, to mention the easiest way using this app: Root Checker