Hi everybody, and welcome again to Enphones blog, today we have new tutorial about hacking or exactly about checking of websites security using a small android tool called Nipper - Toolkit Web Scan APK, so, how to download nipper apk? how to use nipper to hack a website? what can nipper app do? stay with us!
- Name: Nipper - Toolkit Web Scan
- Size: less than 2MB
- Compatible with: Android 3.0 and newer
- Rating: 4.3 out of 5
- Current version: 1.4
- Category: Website penetration testing.
Nipper App tools:
- Server IP Identifies the IP address of a specific URL.
- Detect & CMS Version: Detects and identifies the version and CMS system.
- DNS Lookup: Get the DNS information from a URL.
- IP ports Nmap SERVER: Scan the ports of a website.
- Users Enumeration: Enumeration WordPress user.
- Plugins Enumeration: Enumeration of WordPress Plugins.
- Find CMS Core Exploit: Search core vulnerabilities in CMS.
- Find Exploit DB: search exploit-db.com vulnerabilities.
- CloudFlare Solve: Identify the true IP address.
- Identification of Theme: detects and identifies WordPress theme of a website.
- Detection of CMS Advanced
- Brute Force Attack (WordPress)
How to use Nipper App?
- DNS Lookup: Identify the domain name servers of the target site.
- Nmap: Scan the target for open ports.
- If your target is a WordPress site, you will see some additional modules such as Enumeration Users, Plugin Enumeration, Theme Identify and Core Analysis.
- If your target is a Drupal powered site, you will see an extra module called "Modules Drupal".
Download Nipper App apk: