The team is now laser focused on getting ready to ship the Windows 10 Anniversary Update to customers this summer. Before you go and jump into Build 14364 for Mobile, check out first below improvements.
Improvements and fixes for Mobile (Build 14364)
- We made some fit-and-finish updates to the Settings app such as tightening the spacing between checkboxes (like on the Sounds settings page). We also fixed an issue where settings pages wouldn’t show a progress indicator if they needed a while to load.
- We fixed an issue where a number of app logos were missing from notifications, despite them being visible in the Action Center.
- We fixed an issue where the Alarms and Clock Live tile would still show that an alarm was active after a one-time alarm had gone off and been dismissed.
- We fixed an issue where Cortana would prompt you to unlock your device before reading a text over Bluetooth.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Microsoft Edge crashing when trying to scroll certain webpage.
- We fixed an issue where disconnecting from Bluetooth speakers would result in the phone being set to vibrate if it hadn’t already.